Linked In Profile Search

About Me

I am kinda dreamy and this is one of the reason I can write stories. I strongly believe that life has many amazing things to give you and it depends on the perspective of an individual. I have a positive approach towards life and feels very fortunate to be a women, a daughter, a wife and a mother. I love writing though not regular. This is my own world and I enjoy this space where I can share and express my feelings ..my thoughts. Hope u enjoy reading..Dont forget to comment if you like any article or poem :)

Thursday, June 2, 2016

A dream of you!

A dream of you!!!

Thinking about you
I wish you were here,
When cold breezes touches me
I feel you near

I close my eyes
As you cuddle me in your arm,
Our fingers intertwine together
And I am lost in your charm

You take me far away
Dipping deep in the desire,
Creating ripples in my soul
I feel like flying higher

Ohh, a sudden noise
Makes me awake
Yet again....
I am dreaming fake

For now I know
We are miles away from each other
Yet...
Meeting you in my dreams...
Loving you endlessly...
Falling in love with you all over again...
Is what my heart beams

I am sure...
This wait will soon get over
I would live my dreams in real
And let you go just nowhere

Here I am sending you
Our Anniversary wishes....
With a hope to celebrate
the unending joy & togetherness!!

Much love!!
- Ur wifey
10th Apr 16

No comments:

Post a Comment