Linked In Profile Search

About Me

I am kinda dreamy and this is one of the reason I can write stories. I strongly believe that life has many amazing things to give you and it depends on the perspective of an individual. I have a positive approach towards life and feels very fortunate to be a women, a daughter, a wife and a mother. I love writing though not regular. This is my own world and I enjoy this space where I can share and express my feelings ..my thoughts. Hope u enjoy reading..Dont forget to comment if you like any article or poem :)

Monday, February 6, 2012

Silence Whispers.....



This article is written for my favorite author “Preeti Shenoy” as the promo for her upcoming book ‘Tea for two and a piece of Cake’. I am really a poor writter but could hold myself from writting now..
I wish Preeti All the best!! Keep writting...Keep inspiring.

(P.S) All the characters and story is based on fiction and have no relations to my life or anybody I know.


The table is set perfectly, for ‘tea for two’ (and a piece of cake is ready too). I am really looking forward to this. There is still a good half an hour left for my guest to arrive as per the text I just got…Suddenly the door bell rings and it has increased my heart beats although I very well knew who it could be…I got up from the chair feeling little uncomfortable but yet excited to open the door…I had a quick look if I look enough good the way he likes to see me always…I heard a familiar ring tone from outside the door and was more than sure its HIM….he picked up the call but tried to finished it saying “Hey thanks…pls don’t mind but I will catch u later”…I heard the joy of His voice standing the opposite side of the door…without wasting any more time I open up the main door and what I saw Abhi was staring at me holding a bunch of Red roses in his hand along with an envelop (must be a greeting card for me I guess) ..I smiled hesitated and open the grilled door too…He came close to me and all I could do is just hug him so tight…and his voice just absorbed in my ears saying “Hey Happy Anniversary”…The very moment tears gathered in my eyes. I was overjoyed… still speechless….I wished him in returns accepting the Red roses and the card…..

I took him to the table holding his hands in mine to the hot cup of tea and a tempting piece of a pineapple cake I Prepared last afternoon…It was a lovely morning which has brought the aroma of love and happiness for us…I closely experienced to almost lose Abhi last night and now he is sitting besides me as if nothing happened…he didn’t talk a single word about what a worst night we had…but our silence said everything….we both regret for our actions and words….but just as the night passed it took all the bad memories along with her and left us a new sunshine of love and hope….we were looking at each others eye with smiley faces…we had the tea and I feed him the cake.. he loved it….He played a fav. song “Nothing gonna change my love for you”….meant everything we wanna say……..

This is looking quite romantic but everybody must be wondering the secret of last scary night before this beautiful morning….umm then we need to read Avanti’s diary for last 2 days to know more….

 7th Feb 12

He often gets hurts of even my small mistakes and didn’t like my casual attitude towards life. Today he said “look, a mistake is a mistake…no matter if small or big…but they matters for me”…albeit he was right… Mistakes happens sometime…but did I went real wrong today? ...Might be b'coz Abhi has never reacted bizarre before…looks this time he is really angry. Entire day I spend thinking about him and was promising myself not to repeat the mistakes (either small or big)…

This evening, I initiated by talking on general stuff but he answered me either saying “yes” “no” “ok”…They didn’t gratify me at all … I finally said sorry (Sorry looks pretending but I do mean my regret)…he is deeply hurt n My efforts were all in vain ….this time he wants me to understand things at my own…I am at a big question… another silent day is over….Found a lonely night today……..unspokened…
 
8th Feb 12

Yesterday was a sleepless night…might be same with Him…his silence is really killing me now...we have never been quite for 4 long day…he replied my bye in a very desiccated manner and left to the office…we need to talk seriously so as I planned for this evening….every time he points me out for the mistakes then why not this time?? He needs to speak out…I know Abhi is kinda person to bear the grief alone and never let it reach to me unless I try to excavate it out from him...

Today I have prepared pineapple cake for him..he loves it…hope the sweetness of cake will bring his smile back :)

I somehow manage to begin talk…I told him his silence has dread me and I am feeling so lonesome…he was unresponsive but was listening to me…I want him to understand my regret and the reassurance of not repeating it…but he was quite. I was waiting for him to say now and he finally did…”Avanti, grow up..look life is not easy all the time…you need to learn from your mistake...his voice heaved a bit when he said “ N number of time I have told to do this specifically but u didn’t …that means it doesn’t matter to you at all…u will keep doing what you feels like”…I was astounded  as this is not the case….he and his things matters to me…I kept listening and he said “I did lot of sacrifices just to fulfill the promises I made to you…but looks all is futile…I am waiting and waiting for past 4 years for you to improve on them but…” he stopped there itself as nothing more left to say…and his words killed me one more time...it was a feeling of 100 swords hazardously hurting your body… I sat down on the bed incredulously..I broke down…I said “you are hurting me…you are showing as if u don’t want to live with me anymore”...to which he replied…”yes, its gonna happen one day, so why not today” and he went to sleep in another bedroom without having food….leaving me back totally lost n panic… I was still sitting at the same place …thinking what happened unexpectedly. The forbidding thoughts were acting as the knifes n cutting my heart and soul into pieces. I didn’t understand what to do n that night was too sluggish to pass on….I am solidify…tears were busily rolling down the cheeks...I wished to scream loud…I was pushed in a deep well with no help outside…
I guess it was 4 am by that time…I want to release my pain and abruptly got up to see if I can find something…n there I found Abhi’s white box of stationary which has the sharpen blades too…without even thinking what and why…I took it…unwrapped  it n made several cuts on my left hand…the blood has made its way out of my body and dropped down on the white tiles of my bedroom…my hand was in pain but it satisfied me…I wished I cud do some more… I laid down unconsciously on the bed..

After a couple of hours I heard the bang of main door and I was awaken..The horrifying night has passed…I Guess Abhi left for his routine jogging and tennise court…I realized my hand is not paining much...I glanced it with my heavy red blood eyes n founded my injuries were banded carefully….Abhi must have did this..I didn’t even realize when….I smiled n swab my eyes when I found the letter lying near my pillow which Abhi has written…

9th Feb 12

Good Morning Avi,

I am so sorry! (I know u have cried a lot ..Pls Smile atleast now) :)

Last night went so wrong with us…I know we never wished it in that way…but sometime the frustration level increases in such way that you lose control on your words…they are like the access water which needs to overflow to maintain the water level…My frustration also needed the way out of my life and its washed out now…What is remaining is the crystal n clear love for you now...

I am sorry for having said to depart you and having said about the sacrifices. I know  I lost the values by saying them…Pls forgive me that I left you in agony and abandoned for last 4 days but believe me I have suffered from the same.

I came to see you sometime back and seen u sleeping…holding the cuts on you hands….I am dazed of your act as never expected this from you…Avi you are the who enjoys the beauty of life and keeps on talking the importance and charisma of life…then how could you do this…???

I went wrong with my WORDS and you with your ACTIONS…

Promise me you will never do this again b'coz I LOVE YOU…
I love you for all the silly things you do and talk, they entertain me…I love you for all your endeavors to charm me with your beauty… I love you that all your new cuisines you tried on me first…I also love you for gifting me the nice wrist watch to reach you on time…the list is big madam…so last but not the least “I Love you for waiting for me every morning with a Hot cup of Tea”…and so as Today….Pls take out the Pinnapple cake from the fridge as well.We will celebrate our Anniversary...

By the time you finish reading…I am already on my way to you….c u Avi

With a full bag of Love,
Urs Abhi


Just after reading this letter my heart flattered and filled with his love and tears rolled down on his letter…
There is still a good half an hour left for my guest to arrive as per the text I just got. 
I thank God for all this and got up with full zeal and prepared his fav “Adrak wali chai” and kept along with the Piece of Pineapple cake.

While waiting for Abhi I just thought about the lesson life taught us…sometimes we understand the values only after experiencing the incident…losing each other and then finding them again made me matured enough today…I promised myself to remedy the mistakes….and think thrice before any action…..and this time I will never let anything go wrong as nothing is small or big mistake..A mistake is always a mistake that matters….Abhi has played his part by making me realize it now its my turn...

I love you too Abhi

And suddenly the door bell rings…..

2 comments:

  1. dear preeti...m sorry to upload this article in tuesday 3 as this was for last tuesday..i tried deleting it but cudnt..i hope u dont mind this and also for writing a big story...thanks anyways..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post....brings out the beauty of human relationships very nicely.

    Keep writing.

    TC

    ReplyDelete