Linked In Profile Search

About Me

I am kinda dreamy and this is one of the reason I can write stories. I strongly believe that life has many amazing things to give you and it depends on the perspective of an individual. I have a positive approach towards life and feels very fortunate to be a women, a daughter, a wife and a mother. I love writing though not regular. This is my own world and I enjoy this space where I can share and express my feelings ..my thoughts. Hope u enjoy reading..Dont forget to comment if you like any article or poem :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

One Glance...One Love



One glance from you makes my heart sings,
One glance from you, and I fly without wings..

One look from you, and I want to be in your arms,
You've held me captive, with your magic and charms..

One breath of yours, as fragrant as a rose,
Has scented my body, I feel you whenever my eyes close..

One touch of yours sets my body ablaze,
It melts me to the core, and my heart begins to race..

One tear from your eye, makes my soul cry,
My heart begins to ache, to wipe your tears dry..

One smile of yours, makes my heart dance,
All of the day through, I keep waiting for your glance..

One love from you, ensures me that you care,
One love is all we need sweetheart, and one love is what we share . .

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tarang! :)
    Since long I couldnt get time to logged in so replying you late..thx again!!

    ReplyDelete